- I miss writing here. I also have lost my words.
- And I'm crazy over-booked with things to do.
- I, along with a few other moms, took 7 Girl Scouts to The Great Girl Gathering at the Mall of America the weekend of March 9-11. Us moms who endured it are pretty much the best moms EVAH!
- My small group of 4th grade Girl Scouts make me feel like I'm awesome. I get hugs and hear words that tell me I am loved by more than just my daughter. This is why I volunteer.
- Ms. D's fellow preschool co-op students make me feel very similar. It feels wonderful to have 3 or 4 3-year-olds piled on your lap to hear a story (or 9) read.
- The weather in Minnesota has been beautiful. I would love it if it didn't feel so ominous.
- My cat continues to eliminate outside her litter box. It's looking more and more like we will have to say goodbye to her.
- We continue to adjust to the the reality my brother-in-law is gone.
- My female time continues to suck.
- My kids are the cutest and funniest kids ever.
- My husband has a wonderful and giving heart.
Monday, March 19, 2012
Labels: random thoughts